New Members

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      Welcome to the new members! If I don't respond right away it is just
      that I am not always close to a computer, but I'll do my best to keep
      up. The first few posts are usually moderated as there are some who
      are very threatened by this site and have tried in the past to do eck
      vahana by disrupting and distorting the real purpose of this group,
      which is to expose eckankar for what it is, an AUTHORITARIAN
      DESTRUCTIVE CULT. Enjoy eck bashing, constructive discussion, and even
      being "snide" with the Living Eck Master. LOL

      QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!

      Tygerpurr ; ))