Re: End of Days eckankar

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 2, 2006
      "THe drowning of the city lof Los Angeles..." Maybe he really meant
      the drowning of New Orleans. 'Course it was 1972 and I guess you can't
      expect a godman to always be right with his predictions. Just like
      now, the way of eckankult is to offer up terror as a way to rally the
      followers behind the leader. I guess that's why klemp supposedly moved
      the eck temple to Minnisota. Why didn't he warn the eckist in New
      Orleans about the impending disaster that DID happen? WHy? Because
      it's all pack of lieing lies, that's why! Klemp reminds me of someone.

      QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!!!

      Tygerpurr ; )

      --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, tygerpurr
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      Anddddddddd, here it is!

      " Those who seek the wisdom of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad cannot find
      it except through the spiritual assistance of the living ECK Master.
      It is he alone who is responsible for taking the individual into the
      other worlds to study with the varied ECK Masters who teach out of the
      books of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad. Here they learn those prophecies such
      as when the world is going to come to an end through the terrible
      destruction of fire and water; the drowning of the city of Los Angeles
      and most of the west coast by earthquakes and the sea; the terrible
      moon plague which will visit the earth and destroy much of its
      population; the upheaval of the central plains of eastern Europe and
      the formation of a new chain of mountains; the assassination of the
      various political figures of nations of the world, and the awful
      devastation of World War III.
      These books also give the triumph of the yellow race and the red
      tyrant who will sit upon the necks of the masses of people. They speak
      of the Mahanta, the living ECK Master, who comes again to save the
      world from complete destruction, and to return as many Souls to the
      heavenly kingdom as possible during his reign on earth.
      The prophecies of Nostradamus will be forgotten after one reads
      and studies those revelations which are in the ninth book of the
      Sharyat-Ki-Sugmad. ......."

      THE ECK-VIDYA
      Ancient Science of Prophecy
      P. 116
      by Paul Twitchell (CHARLATAN)

      QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!

      Tygerpurr ; )

      --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster"
      <eckchains@...> wrote:

      > I recall that many of my eck friends over the years have made remarks
      > and quoted from eckankar books about an end time that is very similar
      > to other so called religious prophecies, except they claim to have the
      > one true living master who will save them all. I think I know where to
      > look for these kind of Kult quotes. This is why eckankult is really
      > just another authoritarian cult, and a dangerous one too. Run away!
      >
      > Non ; )

    • Non ekster
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 11, 2006
        Quote form below. Of course the living eckankult masters of deception
        would push this crap. The Saviour complex all over again and the real
        tragedy is those who are duped into believing it.

        Noneckster

        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Annnnnd, here it is!
        >
        > " Those who seek the wisdom of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad cannot find
        > it except through the spiritual assistance of the living ECK Master.
        > It is he alone who is responsible for taking the individual into the
        > other worlds to study with the varied ECK Masters who teach out of the
        > books of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad. Here they learn those prophecies such
        > as when the world is going to come to an end through the terrible
        > destruction of fire and water; the drowning of the city of Los Angeles
        > and most of the west coast by earthquakes and the sea; the terrible
        > moon plague which will visit the earth and destroy much of its
        > population; the upheaval of the central plains of eastern Europe and
        > the formation of a new chain of mountains; the assassination of the
        > various political figures of nations of the world, and the awful
        > devastation of World War III.
        > These books also give the triumph of the yellow race and the red
        > tyrant who will sit upon the necks of the masses of people. They speak
        > of the Mahanta, the living ECK Master, who comes again to save the
        > world from complete destruction, and to return as many Souls to the
        > heavenly kingdom as possible during his reign on earth.
        > The prophecies of Nostradamus will be forgotten after one reads
        > and studies those revelations which are in the ninth book of the
        > Sharyat-Ki-Sugmad. ......."
        >
        > THE ECK-VIDYA
        > Ancient Science of Prophecy
        > P. 116
        > by Paul Twitchell (CHARLATAN)
        >

        > QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!
        >
        > Tygerpurr ; )
        >
        > --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster"
        > <eckchains@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I recall that many of my eck friends over the years have made remarks
        > > and quoted from eckankar books about an end time that is very similar
        > > to other so called religious prophecies, except they claim to have the
        > > one true living master who will save them all. I think I know where to
        > > look for these kind of Kult quotes. This is why eckankult is really
        > > just another authoritarian cult, and a dangerous one too. Run away!
        > >
        > > Non ; )

      • tygerpurr
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 21, 2006
          So Klemp believes that he is reigning on earth? What an egomaniac.
          Guess that's why he had to build a temple in his honor. What the
          Heckankar! LOL

          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Annnnnd, here it is!
          >
          > " Those who seek the wisdom of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad cannot find
          > it except through the spiritual assistance of the living ECK Master.
          > It is he alone who is responsible for taking the individual into the
          > other worlds to study with the varied ECK Masters who teach out of the
          > books of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad. Here they learn those prophecies such
          > as when the world is going to come to an end through the terrible
          > destruction of fire and water; the drowning of the city of Los Angeles
          > and most of the west coast by earthquakes and the sea; the terrible
          > moon plague which will visit the earth and destroy much of its
          > population; the upheaval of the central plains of eastern Europe and
          > the formation of a new chain of mountains; the assassination of the
          > various political figures of nations of the world, and the awful
          > devastation of World War III.
          > These books also give the triumph of the yellow race and the red
          > tyrant who will sit upon the necks of the masses of people. They speak
          > of the Mahanta, the living ECK Master, who comes again to save the
          > world from complete destruction, and to return as many Souls to the
          > heavenly kingdom as possible during his reign on earth.
          > The prophecies of Nostradamus will be forgotten after one reads
          > and studies those revelations which are in the ninth book of the
          > Sharyat-Ki-Sugmad. ......."
          >
          > THE ECK-VIDYA
          > Ancient Science of Prophecy
          > P. 116
          > by Paul Twitchell (CHARLATAN)
          >

          > QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!
          >
          > Tygerpurr ; )
          >
          > --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster"
          > <eckchains@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I recall that many of my eck friends over the years have made remarks
          > > and quoted from eckankar books about an end time that is very similar
          > > to other so called religious prophecies, except they claim to have the
          > > one true living master who will save them all. I think I know where to
          > > look for these kind of Kult quotes. This is why eckankult is really
          > > just another authoritarian cult, and a dangerous one too. Run away!
          > >
          > > Non ; )

        • mishmisha9
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 29, 2006
            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > So Klemp believes that he is reigning on earth? What an egomaniac.
            > Guess that's why he had to build a temple in his honor. What the
            > Heckankar! LOL
            >
            > QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!
            >
            > Tygerpurr

            I saw the pic of Harold and Joan standing on the gilded gold
            staircase at the new Eck Spiritual Center--I thought it looked too
            garish for such a supposedly "humble" religious leader. Obviously, a
            lot of chela money was dropped into that excessively ornate and
            elaborate building. Meanwhile, one can read on eck chat sites how it
            is such a struggle for many eckists to make ends meet. Especially,
            it is sad to read how many try to find their way economically to
            attend the EWWS. I can only imagine what goes through some of their
            minds as they try to find cheap tranportation and hotel
            accommodations to only be dazzled by the gilded gold of the new ESC
            building.

            Well, of course, there is golden wisdom here for all to see--too
            much show and not enough substance. Eckankar is a real fake religion
            like so many others. It has to be disappointing for those chelas who
            are not so blind to see! : )

            Mish
          • tygerpurr
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 30, 2006
              --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "mishmisha9"

              Klemp's reign on earth? Re: End of Days eckankar

              <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > So Klemp believes that he is reigning on earth? What an egomaniac.
              > Guess that's why he had to build a temple in his honor. What the
              > Heckankar! LOL
              >
              > QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!
              >
              > Tygerpurr

              I saw the pic of Harold and Joan standing on the gilded gold
              staircase at the new Eck Spiritual Center--I thought it looked too
              garish for such a supposedly "humble" religious leader. Obviously, a
              lot of chela money was dropped into that excessively ornate and
              elaborate building. Meanwhile, one can read on eck chat sites how it
              is such a struggle for many eckists to make ends meet. Especially,
              it is sad to read how many try to find their way economically to
              attend the EWWS. I can only imagine what goes through some of their
              minds as they try to find cheap tranportation and hotel
              accommodations to only be dazzled by the gilded gold of the new ESC
              building.

              Well, of course, there is golden wisdom here for all to see--too
              much show and not enough substance. Eckankar is a real fake religion
              like so many others. It has to be disappointing for those chelas who
              are not so blind to see! : )

              Mish

              HI Mish

              yes there seems to be no end to the fools gold that comes out of
              the mouth of Klemp, LEM as he reigns on earth with lies and deception.
              It is true that the eck authoritarian cult thrives off of the backs
              of the debt of the chelas who give over their money to this delusional
              creep. THis is supposedly the eck year of giving, right? lol Guess we
              can figure out the coded message here, right? I hear they especially
              like credit cards. lol

              Tygerpurr ; )
            • tygerpurr
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 21, 2006
                Such a long list list of FRAUD!

                Tygerpurr ; )

                http://www.randi.org/encyclopedia/appendix3.html

                James Randi Educational Foundation

                An Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and
                Supernatural

                Introduction | "R" Reading | Curse of the Pharaoh | End-of-the-World
                Prophecies

                Index | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P
                | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z

                Appendix III

                Forty-Four End-of-the-World Prophecies——That Failed

                See also Bacon, Roger and end of the world.

                Divine prophecies being of the nature of their Author, with whom a
                thousand years are but as one day, are not therefore fulfilled
                punctually at once, but have springing and germinant accomplishment,
                though the heightfulness of them may refer to some one age.
                —— Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

                A favorite subject of prophets has always been the end of mankind
                and/or the demise of our planet and/or the collapse of the entire
                universe. Part of the technique, for some, is to place the date far
                enough ahead that when The End fails to arrive, the oracle is no
                longer around to have to explain why. Others, often to encourage the
                surrender of property and other worldly chattels by the Believers,
                prepare excuses well in advance and manage to survive the great
                disappointment that often follows a failed prediction. In any case,
                the resilient fans never discredit the notion; they merely redesign
                the details and settle back once more to confidently await doom.

                Here is a short list of some rather interesting end-of-the-world
                prognostications, beginning with biblical references and ending with
                some contemporary seers and their doomsayings. Judging from the record
                earned by the soothsayers in this matter, we may safely assume that
                our planet will continue very much the same as it is for some
                considerable period into the future.

                --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, tygerpurr
                <no_reply@...> wrote:

                Re: End of Days eckankar

                Annnnnnnd, here it is!

                <eckchains@...> wrote:

                > I recall that many of my eck friends over the years have made remarks
                > and quoted from eckankar books about an end time that is very similar
                > to other so called religious prophecies, except they claim to have the
                > one true living master who will save them all. I think I know where to
                > look for these kind of Kult quotes. This is why eckankult is really
                > just another authoritarian cult, and a dangerous one too. Run away!
                >
                > Non ; )

              • al_radzik
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 13, 2006
                  "...the terrible
                  > moon plague which will visit the earth and destroy much of its
                  > population.."
                  >
                  > THE ECK-VIDYA
                  > Ancient Science of Prophecy
                  > P. 116
                  > by Paul Twitchell (CHARLATAN)

                  I think it's already here......at Taco Bell!!!

                  Alf
                • al_radzik
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 13, 2006
                    > "They speak of the Mahanta, the living ECK Master, who comes again to
                    > save the world from complete destruction, and to return as many Souls
                    > to the heavenly kingdom as possible during his reign on earth."

                    And what flavor of Kool Aid are we using THIS time, Oh Great Jumper Of
                    Bridges, and Airport Stripper Mahunka-hunka Burning Love?

                    Alf
                  • Non ekster
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 13, 2006
                      Yes I'm sure they will be sipping the "eck wine of DELUSION". LOL

                      --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "al_radzik"
                      <al_radzik@...> wrote:

                      > > "They speak of the Mahanta, the living ECK Master, who comes again to
                      > > save the world from complete destruction, and to return as many Souls
                      > > to the heavenly kingdom as possible during his reign on earth."
                      >
                      > And what flavor of Kool Aid are we using THIS time, Oh Great Jumper Of
                      > Bridges, and Airport Stripper Mahunka-hunka Burning Love?
                      >
                      > Alf

                    • mishmisha9
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 14, 2006
                        Don't forget the denial ingredient too! They're all drowning
                        in that! : )

                        Mish