End of Days eckankar

  • Non ekster
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006
      I recall that many of my eck friends over the years have made remarks
      and quoted from eckankar books about an end time that is very similar
      to other so called religious prophecies, except they claim to have the
      one true living master who will save them all. I think I know where to
      look for these kind of Kult quotes. This is why eckankult is really
      just another authoritarian cult, and a dangerous one too. Run away!

      Non ; )
    • Non ekster

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 28, 2006
          Anddddddddd, here it is!

          " Those who seek the wisdom of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad cannot find
          it except through the spiritual assistance of the living ECK Master.
          It is he alone who is responsible for taking the individual into the
          other worlds to study with the varied ECK Masters who teach out of the
          books of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad. Here they learn those prophecies such
          as when the world is going to come to an end through the terrible
          destruction of fire and water; the drowning of the city of Los Angeles
          and most of the west coast by earthquakes and the sea; the terrible
          moon plague which will visit the earth and destroy much of its
          population; the upheaval of the central plains of eastern Europe and
          the formation of a new chain of mountains; the assassination of the
          various political figures of nations of the world, and the awful
          devastation of World War III.
          These books also give the triumph of the yellow race and the red
          tyrant who will sit upon the necks of the masses of people. They speak
          of the Mahanta, the living ECK Master, who comes again to save the
          world from complete destruction, and to return as many Souls to the
          heavenly kingdom as possible during his reign on earth.
          The prophecies of Nostradamus will be forgotten after one reads
          and studies those revelations which are in the ninth book of the
          Sharyat-Ki-Sugmad. ......."

          THE ECK-VIDYA
          Ancient Science of Prophecy
          P. 116
          by Paul Twitchell (CHARLATAN)

          QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!

          Tygerpurr ; )

          --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster"
          <eckchains@...> wrote:

          > I recall that many of my eck friends over the years have made remarks
          > and quoted from eckankar books about an end time that is very similar
          > to other so called religious prophecies, except they claim to have the
          > one true living master who will save them all. I think I know where to
          > look for these kind of Kult quotes. This is why eckankult is really
          > just another authoritarian cult, and a dangerous one too. Run away!
          >
          > Non ; )

        • tygerpurr
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 2, 2006
            "THe drowning of the city lof Los Angeles..." Maybe he really meant
            the drowning of New Orleans. 'Course it was 1972 and I guess you can't
            expect a godman to always be right with his predictions. Just like
            now, the way of eckankult is to offer up terror as a way to rally the
            followers behind the leader. I guess that's why klemp supposedly moved
            the eck temple to Minnisota. Why didn't he warn the eckist in New
            Orleans about the impending disaster that DID happen? WHy? Because
            it's all pack of lieing lies, that's why! Klemp reminds me of someone.

            QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!!!

            Tygerpurr ; )

            --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, tygerpurr

            <eckchains@...> wrote:

            > I recall that many of my eck friends over the years have made remarks
            > and quoted from eckankar books about an end time that is very similar
            > to other so called religious prophecies, except they claim to have the
            > one true living master who will save them all. I think I know where to
            > look for these kind of Kult quotes. This is why eckankult is really
            > just another authoritarian cult, and a dangerous one too. Run away!
            >
            > Non ; )

          • Non ekster
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 11, 2006
              Quote form below. Of course the living eckankult masters of deception
              would push this crap. The Saviour complex all over again and the real
              tragedy is those who are duped into believing it.

              Noneckster

              <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > Annnnnd, here it is!
              >
              > " Those who seek the wisdom of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad cannot find
              > it except through the spiritual assistance of the living ECK Master.
              > It is he alone who is responsible for taking the individual into the
              > other worlds to study with the varied ECK Masters who teach out of the
              > books of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad. Here they learn those prophecies such
              > as when the world is going to come to an end through the terrible
              > destruction of fire and water; the drowning of the city of Los Angeles
              > and most of the west coast by earthquakes and the sea; the terrible
              > moon plague which will visit the earth and destroy much of its
              > population; the upheaval of the central plains of eastern Europe and
              > the formation of a new chain of mountains; the assassination of the
              > various political figures of nations of the world, and the awful
              > devastation of World War III.
              > These books also give the triumph of the yellow race and the red
              > tyrant who will sit upon the necks of the masses of people. They speak
              > of the Mahanta, the living ECK Master, who comes again to save the
              > world from complete destruction, and to return as many Souls to the
              > heavenly kingdom as possible during his reign on earth.
              > The prophecies of Nostradamus will be forgotten after one reads
              > and studies those revelations which are in the ninth book of the
              > Sharyat-Ki-Sugmad. ......."
              >
              > THE ECK-VIDYA
              > Ancient Science of Prophecy
              > P. 116
              > by Paul Twitchell (CHARLATAN)
              >

              > QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!
              >
              > Tygerpurr ; )
              >
              > --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster"
              > <eckchains@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I recall that many of my eck friends over the years have made remarks
              > > and quoted from eckankar books about an end time that is very similar
              > > to other so called religious prophecies, except they claim to have the
              > > one true living master who will save them all. I think I know where to
              > > look for these kind of Kult quotes. This is why eckankult is really
              > > just another authoritarian cult, and a dangerous one too. Run away!
              > >
              > > Non ; )

            • tygerpurr
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 21, 2006
                So Klemp believes that he is reigning on earth? What an egomaniac.
                Guess that's why he had to build a temple in his honor. What the
                Heckankar! LOL

                <no_reply@...> wrote:

                > Annnnnd, here it is!
                >
                > " Those who seek the wisdom of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad cannot find
                > it except through the spiritual assistance of the living ECK Master.
                > It is he alone who is responsible for taking the individual into the
                > other worlds to study with the varied ECK Masters who teach out of the
                > books of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad. Here they learn those prophecies such
                > as when the world is going to come to an end through the terrible
                > destruction of fire and water; the drowning of the city of Los Angeles
                > and most of the west coast by earthquakes and the sea; the terrible
                > moon plague which will visit the earth and destroy much of its
                > population; the upheaval of the central plains of eastern Europe and
                > the formation of a new chain of mountains; the assassination of the
                > various political figures of nations of the world, and the awful
                > devastation of World War III.
                > These books also give the triumph of the yellow race and the red
                > tyrant who will sit upon the necks of the masses of people. They speak
                > of the Mahanta, the living ECK Master, who comes again to save the
                > world from complete destruction, and to return as many Souls to the
                > heavenly kingdom as possible during his reign on earth.
                > The prophecies of Nostradamus will be forgotten after one reads
                > and studies those revelations which are in the ninth book of the
                > Sharyat-Ki-Sugmad. ......."
                >
                > THE ECK-VIDYA
                > Ancient Science of Prophecy
                > P. 116
                > by Paul Twitchell (CHARLATAN)
                >

                > QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!
                >
                > Tygerpurr ; )
                >
                > --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster"
                > <eckchains@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I recall that many of my eck friends over the years have made remarks
                > > and quoted from eckankar books about an end time that is very similar
                > > to other so called religious prophecies, except they claim to have the
                > > one true living master who will save them all. I think I know where to
                > > look for these kind of Kult quotes. This is why eckankult is really
                > > just another authoritarian cult, and a dangerous one too. Run away!
                > >
                > > Non ; )

              • mishmisha9
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 29, 2006
                  <no_reply@...> wrote:

                  > So Klemp believes that he is reigning on earth? What an egomaniac.
                  > Guess that's why he had to build a temple in his honor. What the
                  > Heckankar! LOL
                  >
                  > QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!
                  >
                  > Tygerpurr

                  I saw the pic of Harold and Joan standing on the gilded gold
                  staircase at the new Eck Spiritual Center--I thought it looked too
                  garish for such a supposedly "humble" religious leader. Obviously, a
                  lot of chela money was dropped into that excessively ornate and
                  elaborate building. Meanwhile, one can read on eck chat sites how it
                  is such a struggle for many eckists to make ends meet. Especially,
                  it is sad to read how many try to find their way economically to
                  attend the EWWS. I can only imagine what goes through some of their
                  minds as they try to find cheap tranportation and hotel
                  accommodations to only be dazzled by the gilded gold of the new ESC
                  building.

                  Well, of course, there is golden wisdom here for all to see--too
                  much show and not enough substance. Eckankar is a real fake religion
                  like so many others. It has to be disappointing for those chelas who
                  are not so blind to see! : )

                  Mish
                • tygerpurr
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 30, 2006
                    --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "mishmisha9"

                    Klemp's reign on earth? Re: End of Days eckankar

                    <no_reply@...> wrote:

                    > So Klemp believes that he is reigning on earth? What an egomaniac.
                    > Guess that's why he had to build a temple in his honor. What the
                    > Heckankar! LOL
                    >
                    > QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!
                    >
                    > Tygerpurr

                    I saw the pic of Harold and Joan standing on the gilded gold
                    staircase at the new Eck Spiritual Center--I thought it looked too
                    garish for such a supposedly "humble" religious leader. Obviously, a
                    lot of chela money was dropped into that excessively ornate and
                    elaborate building. Meanwhile, one can read on eck chat sites how it
                    is such a struggle for many eckists to make ends meet. Especially,
                    it is sad to read how many try to find their way economically to
                    attend the EWWS. I can only imagine what goes through some of their
                    minds as they try to find cheap tranportation and hotel
                    accommodations to only be dazzled by the gilded gold of the new ESC
                    building.

                    Well, of course, there is golden wisdom here for all to see--too
                    much show and not enough substance. Eckankar is a real fake religion
                    like so many others. It has to be disappointing for those chelas who
                    are not so blind to see! : )

                    Mish

                    HI Mish

                    yes there seems to be no end to the fools gold that comes out of
                    the mouth of Klemp, LEM as he reigns on earth with lies and deception.
                    It is true that the eck authoritarian cult thrives off of the backs
                    of the debt of the chelas who give over their money to this delusional
                    creep. THis is supposedly the eck year of giving, right? lol Guess we
                    can figure out the coded message here, right? I hear they especially
                    like credit cards. lol

                    Tygerpurr ; )
                  • tygerpurr
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 21, 2006
                      Such a long list list of FRAUD!

                      Tygerpurr ; )

                      http://www.randi.org/encyclopedia/appendix3.html

                      James Randi Educational Foundation

                      An Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and
                      Supernatural

                      Introduction | "R" Reading | Curse of the Pharaoh | End-of-the-World
                      Prophecies

                      Index | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P
                      | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z

                      Appendix III

                      Forty-Four End-of-the-World Prophecies——That Failed

                      See also Bacon, Roger and end of the world.

                      Divine prophecies being of the nature of their Author, with whom a
                      thousand years are but as one day, are not therefore fulfilled
                      punctually at once, but have springing and germinant accomplishment,
                      though the heightfulness of them may refer to some one age.
                      —— Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

                      A favorite subject of prophets has always been the end of mankind
                      and/or the demise of our planet and/or the collapse of the entire
                      universe. Part of the technique, for some, is to place the date far
                      enough ahead that when The End fails to arrive, the oracle is no
                      longer around to have to explain why. Others, often to encourage the
                      surrender of property and other worldly chattels by the Believers,
                      prepare excuses well in advance and manage to survive the great
                      disappointment that often follows a failed prediction. In any case,
                      the resilient fans never discredit the notion; they merely redesign
                      the details and settle back once more to confidently await doom.

                      Here is a short list of some rather interesting end-of-the-world
                      prognostications, beginning with biblical references and ending with
                      some contemporary seers and their doomsayings. Judging from the record
                      earned by the soothsayers in this matter, we may safely assume that
                      our planet will continue very much the same as it is for some
                      considerable period into the future.

                      --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, tygerpurr
                      <no_reply@...> wrote:

                      Re: End of Days eckankar

                      Annnnnnnd, here it is!

                      <eckchains@...> wrote:

                      > I recall that many of my eck friends over the years have made remarks
                      > and quoted from eckankar books about an end time that is very similar
                      > to other so called religious prophecies, except they claim to have the
                      > one true living master who will save them all. I think I know where to
                      > look for these kind of Kult quotes. This is why eckankult is really
                      > just another authoritarian cult, and a dangerous one too. Run away!
                      >
                      > Non ; )

                    • al_radzik
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 13, 2006
                        "...the terrible
                        > moon plague which will visit the earth and destroy much of its
                        > population.."
                        >
                        > THE ECK-VIDYA
                        > Ancient Science of Prophecy
                        > P. 116
                        > by Paul Twitchell (CHARLATAN)

                        I think it's already here......at Taco Bell!!!

                        Alf
                      • al_radzik
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 13, 2006
                          > "They speak of the Mahanta, the living ECK Master, who comes again to
                          > save the world from complete destruction, and to return as many Souls
                          > to the heavenly kingdom as possible during his reign on earth."

                          And what flavor of Kool Aid are we using THIS time, Oh Great Jumper Of
                          Bridges, and Airport Stripper Mahunka-hunka Burning Love?

                          Alf
                        • Non ekster
                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 13, 2006
                            Yes I'm sure they will be sipping the "eck wine of DELUSION". LOL

                            --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "al_radzik"
                            <al_radzik@...> wrote:

                            > > "They speak of the Mahanta, the living ECK Master, who comes again to
                            > > save the world from complete destruction, and to return as many Souls
                            > > to the heavenly kingdom as possible during his reign on earth."
                            >
                            > And what flavor of Kool Aid are we using THIS time, Oh Great Jumper Of
                            > Bridges, and Airport Stripper Mahunka-hunka Burning Love?
                            >
                            > Alf

                          • mishmisha9
                            Message 13 of 13 , Dec 14, 2006
                              Don't forget the denial ingredient too! They're all drowning
                              in that! : )

                              Mish