Re: The Truth About ECKLIES

  • mishmisha9
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 3, 2006
      Tygerpurr wrote:

      > Re: Most of what Ekankar teaches is untrue...
      Switching off feelings is very important to a
      Cult leader like Harold Klemp and his middle management higher
      initiates. The word "kind" then can take on a whole new Cult meaning,
      that in reality is unkind, unloving, and untrue. Eckankult takes these
      little mundane lies that people engage in all the time out of
      courtesy, or whatever, to a completely different level, shall we say
      to a different plane of psuedo reality with their pseudo personality,
      LOL. It is truely unreal. ; o

      Freefrom

      From reading HK's autobiographies and his transcripts, I feel that
      HK "switched off" his feelings at a very early age--in childhood--due
      to frustrated anger in responding to disappointments he suffered in
      relation to others. HK was not a social being when he was young, and
      he doesn't seem to have developed that trait as an adult and now old
      man. I think he is very petty, so controlling people by being a fake
      master is the best he can do in this lifetime. He'll come back to his
      karma in his next life times, and I think he will have much debt to
      pay for the reality of his unkind, unloving and untrue behavior in
      this one! But, hey, maybe there is still time for him . . . if he
      finally comes clean of the mess he has created! But I don't think he
      is man enough to do that! : )

      Mish
    • Moderator
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 3, 2006
        HI Mish,

        The problem with Klemp and other Con Cult leaders, is that they can
        not give up living the lie. Even people who aren't Cult leaders who
        have created a false identity and are eventually caught, still hang on
        to their false identity and refuse to admit their lies in a meaningful
        way. This is true also for those who deceived their own children. They
        disown their own children rather than admit the truth about their
        lies. It is tragic, especially for those who also contunue to believe
        their lies. It's really a case for the psychiatrist. Talk about crazy.

        Yes, old man Klemp could tell the truth for a change, but then he is
        probably more afraid of the consequeses. His real option might be to
        just let the eck org die a natural death by becoming more and more
        kooky, so bizzare that the majority would just have to walk away
        shaking their heads. Of course, there would still be some who hang on
        to the absurd and stupid, no matter what, lol, and they would in turn
        try to start their own Authoritarian Cult. LOL In fact, many have.

        ; )

        --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "mishmisha9"
        <mishmisha9@...> wrote:

        > Tygerpurr wrote:
        >
        > > Re: Most of what Ekankar teaches is untrue...
        > Switching off feelings is very important to a
        > Cult leader like Harold Klemp and his middle management higher
        > initiates. The word "kind" then can take on a whole new Cult meaning,
        > that in reality is unkind, unloving, and untrue. Eckankult takes these
        > little mundane lies that people engage in all the time out of
        > courtesy, or whatever, to a completely different level, shall we say
        > to a different plane of psuedo reality with their pseudo personality,
        > LOL. It is truely unreal. ; o
        >
        > Freefrom
        > >

        > From reading HK's autobiographies and his transcripts, I feel that
        > HK "switched off" his feelings at a very early age--in childhood--due
        > to frustrated anger in responding to disappointments he suffered in
        > relation to others. HK was not a social being when he was young, and
        > he doesn't seem to have developed that trait as an adult and now old
        > man. I think he is very petty, so controlling people by being a fake
        > master is the best he can do in this lifetime. He'll come back to his
        > karma in his next life times, and I think he will have much debt to
        > pay for the reality of his unkind, unloving and untrue behavior in
        > this one! But, hey, maybe there is still time for him . . . if he
        > finally comes clean of the mess he has created! But I don't think he
        > is man enough to do that! : )
        >
        > Mish

      • mishmisha9
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 4, 2006
          Hi, Tygerpurr!

          I'll insert a few comments to your reply below:

          --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "Moderator"
          <eckchains@...> wrote:

          HI Mish,

          The problem with Klemp and other Con Cult leaders, is that they can
          not give up living the lie. Even people who aren't Cult leaders who
          have created a false identity and are eventually caught, still hang
          on to their false identity and refuse to admit their lies in a
          meaningful way. This is true also for those who deceived their own
          children. They disown their own children rather than admit the truth
          about their lies. It is tragic, especially for those who also
          contunue to believe their lies. It's really a case for the
          psychiatrist. Talk about crazy.

          ###### Mish: It is the only way they can survive as human beings, to
          maintain the course of lies! However, if Klemp were really a highly
          evolved individual, he would admit to his lies! But his inability
          and unwillingness to do so just further demonstrates that he is in
          no way a spiritually advanced soul, let alone God's elect! : )
          #########

          Yes, old man Klemp could tell the truth for a change, but then he is
          probably more afraid of the consequeses. His real option might be to
          just let the eck org die a natural death by becoming more and more
          kooky, so bizzare that the majority would just have to walk away
          shaking their heads. Of course, there would still be some who hang on
          to the absurd and stupid, no matter what, lol, and they would in turn
          try to start their own Authoritarian Cult. LOL In fact, many have.

          ; )

          ######## Mish: He has no backbone for sure! He most likely
          fantacizes all kinds of excuses to justify continuing the lies, but
          of course, we know it is his ego driven personality and also the
          enjoyment of the life style the eck money affords him! But heck, he
          has enough banked already to live out his final days in comfort! But
          then his conscience, the little bit he has, would keep gnawing at
          him for his misuse of others' faith and beliefs. So he continues the
          charade! He is a true con man! : ) ###############

          > --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "mishmisha9"
          > <mishmisha9@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Tygerpurr wrote:
          > >
          > > > Re: Most of what Ekankar teaches is untrue...
          > > Switching off feelings is very important to a
          > > Cult leader like Harold Klemp and his middle management higher
          > > initiates. The word "kind" then can take on a whole new Cult
          meaning,
          > > that in reality is unkind, unloving, and untrue. Eckankult takes
          these
          > > little mundane lies that people engage in all the time out of
          > > courtesy, or whatever, to a completely different level, shall we
          say
          > > to a different plane of psuedo reality with their pseudo
          personality,
          > > LOL. It is truely unreal. ; o
          > >
          > > Freefrom
          > > >

          > > From reading HK's autobiographies and his transcripts, I feel
          that
          > > HK "switched off" his feelings at a very early age--in childhood-
          -due
          > > to frustrated anger in responding to disappointments he suffered
          in
          > > relation to others. HK was not a social being when he was young,
          and
          > > he doesn't seem to have developed that trait as an adult and now
          old
          > > man. I think he is very petty, so controlling people by being a
          fake
          > > master is the best he can do in this lifetime. He'll come back
          to his
          > > karma in his next life times, and I think he will have much debt
          > > pay for the reality of his unkind, unloving and untrue behavior
          in
          > > this one! But, hey, maybe there is still time for him . . . if
          he
          > > finally comes clean of the mess he has created! But I don't
          think he
          > > is man enough to do that! : )
          > >
          > > Mish

        • tygerpurr
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 4, 2006
            ....This is true also for those who deceived their own
            children. They disown their own children rather than admit the truth
            about their lies. It is tragic, especially for those who also
            contunue to believe their lies. It's really a case for the
            psychiatrist. Talk about crazy.

            ###### Mish: It is the only way they can survive as human beings, to
            maintain the course of lies! However, if Klemp were really a highly
            evolved individual, he would admit to his lies! But his inability
            and unwillingness to do so just further demonstrates that he is in
            no way a spiritually advanced soul, let alone God's elect! : )
            #########

            Klemp sure is not God's elect as any kind of Godman or even a so
            called eck master or a VAIRAGI! If this were so, then it would also be
            true that God is a lier and all of existence, life everywhere and
            anywhere is based on OPPOSITE world, lol, where the man who dreamt he
            was a butterfly woke up as a Moth who couldn't remember if he was a
            Butterfly or not and then actually regressed into a Cocoon reversing
            into unconsciousness. This is called Psychosis! LOL Klemp just
            continues the PSYCHOSIS.

            QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!

            Tygerpurr ; )
          • Elizabeth
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 7, 2006
              <eckchains@...> wrote:

              > Yes, old man Klemp could tell the truth for a change, but then he is
              > probably more afraid of the consequeses. His real option might be to
              > just let the eck org die a natural death by becoming more and more
              > kooky, so bizzare that the majority would just have to walk away
              > shaking their heads. Of course, there would still be some who hang
              on
              > to the absurd and stupid, no matter what, lol, and they would in
              turn
              > try to start their own Authoritarian Cult. LOL In fact, many have.

              As I am reading this, I found myself wondering what the Real Estate
              Agent might say to prospective buyers of the Eckankar property,
              Temple, Chapel, and Office building? Think about it....

              What could anyone use these New Age type buildings for? I hear
              Eckankar is planning to build a Museum as well? Which might house
              Klemp's famous light blue leisure suit from Goodwill. I guess
              Eckankrap figured having a parcel of paradise here on the physical,
              would give the Org and Klemp some permanency?

              Can you imagine the Eckists that have flocked to Chanhassen and hased
              a home or condo that over looks the Eck Temple and all it's glory...
              .... Hey could be a new Spiritual Exercise! ;-) Each and every
              morning, brew a cup of joe and stand in your frontroom starring out
              your window for 20 minutes, with that Hu cd playing constantly in the
              background!
            • mishmisha9
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 7, 2006
                --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth"
                <ewickings@...> wrote:

                > --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "Moderator"
                > <eckchains@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Yes, old man Klemp could tell the truth for a change, but then
                he is
                > > probably more afraid of the consequeses. His real option might
                be to
                > > just let the eck org die a natural death by becoming more and
                more
                > > kooky, so bizzare that the majority would just have to walk away
                > > shaking their heads. Of course, there would still be some who
                hang
                > on
                > > to the absurd and stupid, no matter what, lol, and they would in
                > turn
                > > try to start their own Authoritarian Cult. LOL In fact, many
                have.

                > As I am reading this, I found myself wondering what the Real
                Estate
                > Agent might say to prospective buyers of the Eckankar property,
                > Temple, Chapel, and Office building? Think about it....
                >
                > What could anyone use these New Age type buildings for? I hear
                > Eckankar is planning to build a Museum as well? Which might house
                > Klemp's famous light blue leisure suit from Goodwill. I guess
                > Eckankrap figured having a parcel of paradise here on the
                physical,
                > would give the Org and Klemp some permanency?
                >
                > Can you imagine the Eckists that have flocked to Chanhassen and
                hased
                > a home or condo that over looks the Eck Temple and all it's
                glory...
                > .... Hey could be a new Spiritual Exercise! ;-) Each and every
                > morning, brew a cup of joe and stand in your frontroom starring
                out
                > your window for 20 minutes, with that Hu cd playing constantly in
                the
                > background!

                Besides the famous light blue dorky blue leisure suit, what else
                could be in that museum . . . hmmmmmmmmmmm? Well, maybe a chunk of
                the bridge HK jumped off of? How about those horn-rimmed dark
                glasses? Oh, I know, shouldn't leave out that soundproof darkroom
                where HK and Gross plotted the future of eckankar, obviously
                oblivious to the light and sound of God--LOL! And a Ms PacPac arcade
                game. Weird stuff for sure. : )

                As for the buildings, I can visualize a retirement community for
                eckists centered around there. Get them all together--old H.I.s
                scootering around and smiling smugly at each other, all the while
                thinking each is more spiritually advanced than the other. LOL!

                Mish
              • tygerpurr
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 7, 2006
                  Maybe they could build a bridge over a pond and re-enact Klemp jumping
                  off of it, LOL. Shall we call it a kind of ECKBAPTISM! Those with a
                  higher initiation could practice their walking-on-water skills, or
                  perhaps changing the weather, especially when it is over 100 degrees
                  F. It's been pretty hot up there lately. <grin> Of Course, streaking
                  NAKED throughout the complex would have to be a must! LOL (Klemp at
                  the Airport, and Psychiatry expose, etc.)

                  Tygerpurr ; )

                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
                    --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, tygerpurr
                    <no_reply@...> wrote:

                    > ....This is true also for those who deceived their own
                    > children. They disown their own children rather than admit the truth
                    > about their lies. It is tragic, especially for those who also
                    > contunue to believe their lies. It's really a case for the
                    > psychiatrist. Talk about crazy.

                    *** Tygerpurr I have to agree with you totally! What is so sad is
                    they (Higher Initiates of Eckankrap) claim to be the chosen ones, the
                    right arm of the Mahanta (or was it the left?) they even take on
                    illnesses (EMR, pathological lier, sociopath, schizophrenic, bipolar,
                    the list is endless) to be clear channels all in the name of the Eck
                    and the Mahanta! Fabrications, to lure in others to the teachings...
                    just read some of the BS over on Hu-chat lately. Some new guy, who is
                    still hangin in there as an eckie after so much pain and suffering,
                    is stealing a story from a movie and making it sound like his own
                    drivel! Those loving eckies are buying it hook, line and stinker.
                    He doesn't seem to have an ego at all, now does he? So selfless and
                    caring and all, while he chooses to starve! LOL

                    Anyway back to the child abuse and disowning of children... how sad
                    is it that an HI will disown their own child / children, but claim to
                    be working with the Mahanta on the inner as a protector of abused and
                    molested children here in the physical? Helping them deal with the
                    pain and suffering after they were murdered and left dead somewhere,
                    their souls walking around not knowing what happened... delusional
                    bipolar wack job!!!

                    > Klemp sure is not God's elect as any kind of Godman or even a so
                    > called eck master or a VAIRAGI!

                    *** The Godman of the entire unverse claims that when you leave
                    eckankrap that (he) the almighty one removes his protection and
                    help... And if he's so damn almighty... why is he sick? why are so
                    many of his precious HI's sick? What a crock!
                  • prometheus_973
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
                      Hi All,
                      Yes, that Eck museum will either have the edited Tiger's Fang
                      manuscript displayed (with Kirpal's name omitted) or the original
                      manuscript will be displayed but not have the pages viewable to the
                      public.

                      I'm told Klemp's cheap, off the rack at Sears, light blue, oversized
                      suit will be worn by a wax figure of him. Rebazar and Twitchell
                      along with other typically phoney Eck Masters will be milling around
                      the dreamscape near-by. A golden light will be shinning upon Klemp
                      with a blueish light eminating from around his body. David Blane is
                      being consulted on some of the visual effects. : )

                      Here are some questions for ESC staff members. If an Eckist quits
                      being an Eckist (on the inner)- Are they still protected by the
                      LEM/Mahanta until their (outer) membership runs out?

                      And, can an Eckist Not pay the annual membership donation, since it
                      is a donation and not a fee, and Not be penalized? Or, is a notation
                      made to their membership information that would affect initiation?

                      Can Eckists Not pay the recommended donation amount for Regional and
                      Major Eck Seminars and Not be later punished in some way? Really,
                      why should a Spiritual Path that promotes Self and God Realization
                      be based on paid memberships!

                      Actually, I already know the answer to these questions! Karmic
                      protection (inner and outer) or whatever doesn't exist anyway! LOL!
                      It's a moot point! And, there definitely Would Be repercussions to
                      anyone who Did Not pay the full recommended "donation" amount! It's
                      all about money! This is why Only paid members are elligible for
                      initiation or for a hierarchy position. So called "Spiritual" growth
                      in Eckankar is related to - 1)Money donated (especially the
                      membership fee), 2)Who you know and who you... network with, 3)
                      Volunteer effort & trainings in order to feel good and bring in more
                      suckers.

                      Later Everyone-
                      Prometheus

                      Elizabeth wrote:

                      tygerpurr wrote:
                      ....This is true also for those who deceived their own children.
                      They disown their own children rather than admit the truth about
                      their lies. It is tragic, especially for those who also contunue to
                      believe their lies. It's really a case for the psychiatrist. Talk
                      about crazy.

                      *** Tygerpurr I have to agree with you totally! What is so sad is
                      they (Higher Initiates of Eckankrap) claim to be the chosen ones,
                      the right arm of the Mahanta (or was it the left?) they even take on
                      illnesses (EMR, pathological liar, sociopath, schizophrenic,
[...]

                    • heathen comics
                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 12, 2006
                        prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...> wrote:
                        Hi All,
                        Yes, that Eck museum will either have the edited Tiger's Fang
                        manuscript displayed (with Kirpal's name omitted) or the original
                        manuscript will be displayed but not have the pages viewable to the
                        public.
                        I think they should get Paul Twitchells entire book collection that he plagarized from and put it on display for everyone to see.  and there should be side by side quotation comparisons between The Path of Masters and The Sharyiat.
                        And for a display picture of the KAL they should have a portrait of Darwin.

                        I'm told Klemp's cheap, off the rack at Sears, light blue, oversized
                        suit will be worn by a wax figure of him. Rebazar and Twitchell
                        along with other typically phoney Eck Masters will be milling around
                        the dreamscape near-by. A golden light will be shinning upon Klemp
                        with a blueish light eminating from around his body. David Blane is
                        being consulted on some of the visual effects. : )
                        They should go for the full effect and have a wax figure of Gakko, the Eck Master from Venus.  I want to see what he looks like! LOL

                        Elizabeth wrote:

                        tygerpurr wrote:
[...]

                        Do you Yahoo!?

                      • tygerpurr
                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 26, 2006
                          Hi Liz,

                          yes this kind of DENIAL is realy the true Kal, which is the
                          epitome of outright DECEPTION. All those on the eck board and the
                          higher initiates know better and at some level know about all of the
                          ECKLIES, and yet they keep their mouths shut about it. Perhaps it is
                          time for a letter writing campaign to the H.I.'s, the clergy of
                          eckankult. This would be the true Hundred Monkey story in real life.
                          lol Make it so! gg

                          QUESTION KLEMP !!!

                          QUESTION AUTHORITY !!!

                          Tygerpurr ; )

                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 27, 2006
                            Hi All,
                            Yes, Eckankar does encourage delusional thinking and behaviour.
                            Therefore, it's no wonder that there is such a problem with getting
                            H.I.s to be on the same page with the Eck Guidelines coming down
                            from the ESC. H.I.s are expected to do more and more in order to get
                            those initiations (and positions) and that requires learning and
                            following more Guidelines and their updates. The problem that the
                            ESC and HK have is that the field people (in the RESA hierarchies)
                            are all volunteers. Of course, the other problem is that the Eck
                            Initiations are phoney anyway and have nothing to do with the level
                            of Consciousness of the local H.I.s.

                            Generally speaking, these High Initiates are no "higher" in
                            consciousness than many other non-Eckists. The most that Eckists
                            have in common are the desire for more initiations and the use of
                            their jargon.

                            Outside of the local Eck Center most Eckists are Not social with
                            other Eckists. Sometimes one might socialize somewhat with one or
                            two Eckists, but other than that there's really no desire to see
                            these people outside of the center. Of course, the staffers at the
                            ESC have their own little cliques. What's really bad is that there
                            are some Eckists that are just plain creepy! And, some of these
                            creepy jerks may be H.I.s with important positions and close to the
                            RESA or to former RESAs. But, it seems that these social misfits
                            tend to blend in and even seem 'superior normal' when comparing them
                            to Klemp and company.

                            Some Eckists start emulating Klemp's unbalanced behaviour by
                            acting 'as if' they are masters. Actually, they are no longer in
                            touch with what little stability and discernment that remained in
                            their lives.

                            Eckists should ask themselves, "Do I have enough strength and
                            knowledge to be my own Master here and now, and how many years do I
                            really need?" This will truly be a question to see if these H.I.s
                            still have any doubts and fears, as well as, insights of the Master
                            Soul... their own!

                            Most Eckists really know that one's level of Consciousness
                            is Not measured by an Initiation number. The irony is that Eck
                            initiations numbers are the most important thing to Eckists!

                            Prometheus

                            Message 13 of 14 , Sep 27, 2006
                              Hi Prometheus,

                              You make some really good points here about eck initiations,
                              etc.. The H?I?'s do practice the 'as if' delusion excerxise. It is the
                              same if one treated a Guinea Pig as if it were a dog or even a monkey.
                              lol I guess that's why eckist don't like to read about other religions
                              or philosophies. One day they may open a dictionary and find out that
                              a Guinea Pig is just a Guinea Pig or that "The Living ECK Master" is
                              just someone who is an average yet delusional/deceptive human who only
                              shows up at the "eck temple" once in a while for an annual meeting and
                              says nothing of importance to an expectant audience who later
                              convinces themselves that what he said was of huge importance because
                              he was acting 'as if' he was a "Living ECK Master", when in fact he is
                              just living off of the money of his followers, and probably living
                              quite well, and further hasn't had an original idea since he joined
                              eckankar in the first place, and that in reality he is completely and
                              uterly BORING. Interesting that Klemp lives such a secretive life, but
                              it makes perfect sense, when you THINK about it.

                              A friend of mine told me recently that the eckankult initiations
                              sounded a lot like what happens in the military. AS the years go by
                              one is gradually promoted. YOu get another stripe or whatever. So it
                              makes sense that this same procedure is used in such a hierarchical
                              institution as eckankult and that they all just follow orders from the
                              top down, like a pyramid scheme.

                              QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!

                              Tygerpurr ; )

                              --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973"