Devon UK

  • mikeclatworthy <MIKE_CLATWORTHY@LINEONE.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi

      I live in Devon Nr Exeter. Anybody out there with an X-Air local to
      me that could show me around the aircraft etc.

      I am considering an X-Air but want to learn as much as I can prior to
      deciding how to achieve my ambition of flying.

      I do not as yet have a PPL or Nppl (now) But have trained in Grp A
      some years ago. but did not finish.

      Regards

      Mike