This happened to me years ago on my 200A. I bought a small cable clamp from the hardware store. I can't remember but I think I also hit the connection with aspaceelftim
Vintage Vibe may sell you just the cable and help you with replacement instructions or you might be able to send it to them and have them repair it.wvosteen
That should do the job. I've used similar things on bicycle brake cables. A bicycle (motor or pedal) repair shop might be able to make up a cable for you withwelsh_chris1951
- Jun 28, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.