Re: [Writers Forum] Digest Number 763

  • C. M. Naim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      How sad and yet predictable that the intellectuals and writers talked
      about petty matters while the General lectured them on important
      subjects. The report doesn't say what intellectual contribution was
      made by these luminaries on the critical issues that beset Pakistan
      presently. Perhaps none. But a gooed time was had by all and everyone
      went back with nice photographs, of that we can be sure. Did anyone
      decline the invitation? Is there no one like Habib Jalib any more?