File - Fair Dealing & Fair Use Notice

  • Writers_Forum@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 160 , May 1 5:05 AM
      Writers Forum: Fair Dealing & Fair Use Notice

      Fair Dealing & Fair Use Notice (v. 0.1)

      This group contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts, on a not for profit basis, to advance understanding of literature, educational, environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, technological and social justice issues.

      We believe this constitutes a 'fair dealing' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Part III section 29 of the Canadian Copyright Act. In accordance with Part III section 29 of the Canadian Copyright Act, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/C-42/36488.html#rid-36508

      We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

      If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair dealing' and/or 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

    • Writers_Forum@yahoogroups.com