APNA: A major international association of Punjabis

  • Munir Pervaiz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      It gives me great pleasure to invite your attention to APNA
      (Assocaition of Punjabis in North America). The main purpose is to
      develop and promote Punjabi language, and to create awareness of
      rights of Punjabis.

      Since its inception it has grown beyond North America, and now
      carries an international list of members.

      APNA's website, provides opportunities to discuss issues, post your
      literary creations, and share feelings. It also provides the postal
      addresses of its members.

      The site also offers an uncomparable collection of Punjabi literature, music, and cultural articles rarely found on the web.

      Please visit the site by clicking the link, we have also added it to
      our links section:

      http://www.apnaorg.com/

      It should be noted that a major credit for development of this
      organization is due to Dr. Manzur Ejaz, Safir Rammah, Fakhar Zaman,
      and others.

      Thanks. Munir