Volume Three Issue Three Is Live!

  • KYLE RICHTIG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Volume Three Issue Three of Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers is available for free
      download.

      To complement the release of our newest issue, Inscribed has redesigned our
      website. The new website has been in the works for awhile now. Some areas are still being
      fleshed out, but we couldn't wait any longer to share the interface. Check out the new site
      now at www.inscribed.org

      Rachna Vohra is our featured author on our website this month. Her poem "How To Set
      The Price Of Leaves" was voted favourite in the issue.

      You can now search for information on our contributors, which will soon include links to
      each issue they are in. The bios for contributors have been moved from the individual
      magazines, and placed in their section. Photos of the contributors are currently being
      added into their section as well - so watch for them!

      Registering on our website will not only allow you to purchase products easily from our
      store, but also will allow you to comment on the content, live. These features will be
      available soon, but registrations can completed immediately. We will keep you updated on
      the upcoming features.

      Inscribed is also gearing up for two new publications premiering in the fall:

      Stuff My Ear - a magazine for the independent music scene of Canada.
      Ulterior - an alternative news magazine based out of the student culture of
      Algoma University.

      If you are interested in contributing to our new magazines, please watch for the
      submission guidelines coming in June 2008.

      As always, Inscribed & rtso are available as a podcast through iTunes.

      The next deadline for submissions to Inscribed is July 25th, 2008