FW: Deedahwar Second Issue Released

  • Razia Mashkoor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 7:46 PM

      Salam Masnoon everyone.

      Finally, Second issue of Deedahwar had been released today, Saturday, May 31st, 2008.

      This 2nd Issue of Deedahwar is being released ONLY in Flash eBook format.  I am also attaching an instructions

      Write-up on “how to use eBook” for your convenience.   The same instructions are also available on Deedahwar website.

      I appreciate and thank all the contributors and help from Editorial Board.

      Our AUC members did not send criticism on the first issue of Deedahwar, except a very few members, although we received comments from Urdu lovers who are not at the AUC.  I hope our members will send comments, suggestions and particularly criticism to further improve our magazine.

      The Web address of Deedahwar is  http://www.deedahwar.com.  The alternate link to Deedahwar Website is http://deedahwar.com.p4.hostingprod.com/, in case you cannot access the first link.

      At the end, I congratulate and appreciate everyone who made Deedahwar a Number One site for Urdu literature.  Our Google Analytics Statistic still reports, Deedahwar performing above 800% when compared to other sites with similar contents and size etc.

      Sincerely

      Razia Mashkoor

      Aligarh Urdu Club

      http://www.Deedahwar.com

    • syed-mohsin naquvi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008

        Dear Razia Mashkoor,

        Adab-o-Tasleemat,

        Congratulations for meeting yet another milestone in your service to the cause of Urdu language and literature.

        I read Tariq Gahzi Saheb's expose on Lawrence of Arabia. It is very well researched and well written. I am sure a great number of our readers will find the article absolutely facinating.

        I have also read Dr. Tayyaba Qidawi's article -- beautifully written.

        And of course, Salaman Gahzi Saheb's introduction to INTRODUCTION (MUQADDIMA) is in his own unique style of writing-- innovative, fresh and lucid.

        I will write more commentaries as I read more of it in the coming dyas, insha Allah.

        Great work --- keep it up.

        Thank you.

        Sincerely,

        Syed-Mohsin Naquvi