Why Op-Ed yet from Nasim Zehra on BB's Assassination?

  • syed faiz ahmad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      Dear Munir Saami Bhai:

      I am yet to see any op-ed by the illustrious columnist
      Nasim Zehra on the sad assassination of Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto.

      Her silence is conspicuous. I want her to write on this issue.
      Or, may be she is in the process of doing that. Or, may be she
      has already written and I might have missed it altogether.

      Any way, through this Forum, I am urging her to write on this issue.

      Love all.

      Faiz Al-Najdi
      Riyadh

      The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!