File - Writers Forum - Bookmarks reminder

  • Writers_Forum@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 326 , Apr 1, 2003
      In order to access information on demand, add the following links to your favorites and book marks, it will allow you to review the articles at your leisure:
      For the Forum Group;
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Writers_Forum/

      For reading archived messages:

      For accessing permanent links;
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Writers_Forum/links

      For posting to the Writers Forum;
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Writers_Forum/post
    • Writers_Forum@yahoogroups.com
      Message 326 of 326 , Aug 30
        In order to access Writers Forum's wealth of information smartly and on demand, just follow the following simple steps:

        Create your Yahoo profiles. We send you profile requests. Kindly respond. You may disclose only what you wish. But your response triggers your web usage to make your life at the Forum easier. It also gives you a chance to use free Yahoo mail with 100 meg space. Why not benefit from it. Kindly advise if you do not have a profile, I will arrange a request.

        I am confident that following the above simple steps, you will enjoy your Writes Forum visits and browsing even more. We are here to assist you.

        Thanks and best regards. Munir