Re: [Writers Forum] Generous to a fault==>>correction note from: Mme. Loraine Mirza in USA

  • syed faiz ahmad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      <<One correction: I live in the USA in Southern California, not Canada.>>

      Mme. Loraine Mirza: My mistake; I am sorry for that.

      Dear Munir Saami Bhai:

      Attached please find the sequel response from Mme. Loraine Mirza
      on my earlier post.

      This is for the benefit-of-information for all concerned.

      Best regards all.

      Syed Faiz Ahmad
      (aka: Faiz Al-Najdi)
      Vice President: