Editor Needed for Self Help Book

  • Latham Shinder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      A counselor and professional speaker friend of mine has written the
      first draft of a book about attaining balance in our daily lives, and
      is now looking for an editor to perform a through manuscript edit prior
      to self publishing the book.

      The edit might include structural changes, adding transitions, general
      language tightening, and an overall review to ensure that the book is
      staying on point.

      The author, Brent O'Bannon, is hoping to send the draft out to
      interested parties and receive a price quote, a short bio, and maybe a
      couple of samples from each writer/editor.

      If you are interested, please email Brent at brent@....

      Thanks,
      Latham Shinder
    • Latham Shinder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        If you are interested in the "Editor Needed" opportunity, please
        contact Brent O'Bannon directly at:

        brent "at" brentspeaks.com

        Thanks,
        Latham