August Program

  • degrayshilohblu
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9 1:26 PM
      You won't want to miss our program one week from today. On August 16 freelance writer, photographer, and travel consultant Kay Winzenried will present "Travel Writing--Opportunities and Realities."

      A regular contributor to Fodor's guildebooks, Kay will offer tips on how we can turn our travels into saleable stories. She will share with us her insight and knowledge of what it's like to start from scratch and become a paid professional in an intensely competitive field where free words are becoming the norm.
    • Eswriter@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9 2:43 PM
        Is it permissible to bring copies of your book and put a sample out for people to see and read.  It is a children's book.  Ellice

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13 7:17 AM
          Hope to see everyone on Monday, August 16, when Kay Winzenried will present "Travel Writing--Opportunities and Realities." Kay is a freelance writer, photographer and travel consultant whose stories and photographs have appeared in national and regional magazines and online.