RE: [wlt_dallaschapter] Next Meeting

  • Seaborn, Laura
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2006
      December 18th at 7:00 at Richardson Public Library.
      Hope to see you there.

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 5, 2006
        Laura -

        Due to illness - definitely not lack of interest - I've missed all previous meetings of the Dallas chapter of WLT. I'm a member of WLT and would like to get involved in the Dallas chapter although I'll be returning to Austin within the next few months. Is it too late to get involved here?

        Also, after being involved for several years in a critique group for book-lenth fiction, I'm wondering if there would be any opportunities for a non-fiction critique group.

        I'd appreciate any thoughts you may have.

        Loy White

      • Seaborn, Laura
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 11, 2006
          Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been gone.
          You're welcome to join. Our next meeting is December 18th at 7:00 at Richardson Public Library.
          The chapter can do whatever its members wish to become involved in. So if you want to start a critique group, by all means go ahead. You can send messages on the site to invite people to join.

          I look forward to meeting you.

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 6, 2007
            When is the next meeting?
          • writingweb@att.net
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 6, 2007
              Hi William
              I don't know if anyone has answered your question or not. (I am sifting through tons of email today)

              The next meeting will be on February 19 at 7pm. at the Richardson Public Library.
              900 Civic Center Drive � Richardson, TX 75080

              Hope everyone will be there!

              -------------- Original message from "william munk" <wmunk@...>: --------------

              When is the next meeting?

            • jodiandbilllee@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 7, 2007
                Thanks.

                 Bill Lee
                Fairview, Texas

                I don't know if anyone has answered your question or not. (I am sifting through tons of email today)

                The next meeting will be on February 19 at 7pm. at the Richardson Public Library.
                900 Civic Center Drive • Richardson, TX 75080

                Hope everyone will be there!

                ------------ -- Original message from "william munk" <wmunk@sbcglobal. net>: ------------ --

                When is the next meeting?

              • william munk
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 7, 2007
                  Thank you, Maria. See you there!  Bill
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 8, 2007
                    The next meeting is Monday, February 19th at Richardson Library

                    Our Program Chair, Cindy Wright has arranged for Jim Donovan and Mike Farris to share their insights into the role agents play in the literary process.
                    Jim Donovan Literary is a full-scale literary agency that represents book writers in all respects.

                    Attorneys Mike Faris and Susan Morgan Farris run Faris Literary Anency, Inc. which repressents fiction and non-fiction works. They are actively seeking fictin projects as well as non-fiction.

                    When is the next meeting?