Re: Heroquest 2.0 – the first mini-review

  • Jeff Richard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      My understanding is that CJ plans to post that onto RPG.net in the next few days. I don't think it looks good when the publisher of a book posts a wonderful review on an independent website. But if someone who isn't *me* wants to go ahead and post that review, we've got CJ's permission to post it broadly! :)

      > That's the place where I go looking for info on RPG and tabletop games, and I know I'm not alone.
      >
      > -Adept
      >
      > PS. Also I got a bit of a shock when I looked at http://glorantha.com and it was suddenly all different. Us old guys can't deal with change like that! :P

      A little change is good for the soul - that is the Larnsting power of Orlanth after all!

      Jeff
    • John Machin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        2009/7/2 Jeff Richard <richaje@...>:
        > A little change is good for the soul - that is the Larnsting power of
        > Orlanth after all!

        Blue to White, what happened to Red?!

        --
        John Machin