Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Where is Borin and Wexten?

  • Osentalka
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2008
      > I've been scouring the map for Ralios (p72-73
      > Genertala Book) and I can't find the County of Borin
      > and the Democratic Republic of Wexten.
      >
      > Where are they?

      Borin is the country in between Otkorion and Naskorion, its capital is
      Belstos.

      Wexten has not an official location on the map, but both Ttrtsky and i had
      the same idea:
      Wexten is located on an island in Lake Felster.
      If you have the "Glorantha: Genertela - Crucible of the Hero Wars" RQ3 box
      set you can see the island north of the border line of Azilos and Tiskos in
      the lake.

      Cheers

      André