posting of individual contributions to the "Messages for America" project

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009

      A quick note to inform you that we will be publishing each of the contributions to the "Messages for America" project on our New Mobility Think Pad blog, and that as they are logged in they will automatically be copied as well to the New Mobility Café for your information and eventual reference.  So if you are not logged into the café, this may be one reason to encourage you to do so.  Of course each of these contributions will be found in the compendium which is located at www.messages.newmobility.org

      I am doing this because I want them to get the broadest circulation possible, because we have a world that is badly in need of good new ideas in our sector.  As opposed to the contents of our messages under these various discussion groups, those that appear on the blog are picked up by Google and the other search engines and hence make more broadly known.

      I hope you find some use in this and of course if you have ideas for new profiles or authors, we still have two weeks to get them into shape for publication.