International Forum for Rural Transport and Development is recruiting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2009

      The International Forum for Rural Transport and Development (IFRTD) is recruiting: http://www.ifrtd.org/new/about/vacan.php

      Finance Officer (part-time) - application deadline 30/1/09

      We are seeking a part-time Finance Officer for fourteen hours/two days a week to manage the financial systems, accounting, management reporting and budgetary control for the organisation.

      The job is a new position that will suit someone with initiative who is self-managing, practical, calm, well-organised, has excellent inter-personal skills and is able to juggle multiple priorities.

      Please click here for more information

      Executive Secretary - application deadline 28/2/09

      We are seeking a new Executive Secretary for the IFRTD. The Executive Secretary is the chief executive officer and principal spokesperson of the International Secretariat of the IFRTD, and is responsible for ensuring the effective coordination and implementation of the IFRTD strategy.

      In this post, you will be responsible for the line management of staff and sub-contractors of the International Secretariat, sourcing core and project funding, managing contracts and finances, liaising with the IFRTD Executive Committee and Board, and leading the implementation of the Forum’s strategy.

      Please click here for more information