RE: Car free

  • Justin Benham
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      Dear World Wide Car Free Friends and Colleagues:
      We support Eric and his efforts for making the planet a better place. We are interested in helping however we can. If anyone has an idea of how the Zero Emission Machine pedal vehicle can help, please visit www.zemusa.com or www.zem.ch or call us in the USA at 001 480 505 0323.

      Together in business we can make a difference.

      Justin Benham
      Alternative Vehicle Distributors
      1530 W 10th Place
      Tempe, AZ 85281