Urban Age Megacities Conference Sao Paulo

  • Carlos Leite
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2008
      Dear friends

      Please see attached our complete version of the work presented at the Urban
      Age Megacities Conference in Sao Paulo last week (Implementing Urban Change
      in Sao Paulo & Diagonal Sul Urban Project; Urban Age/London School of
      Economics+Sao Paulo State Government).

      Best regards,

      Carlos Leite

      PS: it's an academic work to be freely used/distributed; antivirus checked
      (PDF file attach).

      CARLOS LEITE I ARQ+PHD+PROF I

      MACKENZIE PRESBYTERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE & PLANNING I

      www.educatorium.com/leite I cleite@...