'The Limits to Travel' - Blogs and blogging

  • Eric Britton (free.fr)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      On Behalf Of David Metz
      Sent: Monday, 13 October 2008 13:48
      To: UTSG@...
      Subject: [UTSG] Blogs and blogging

      Blogging has taken off in a big way in recent years. Technorati, the
      website that tracks blogging, reports that close to one million blogs are
      posted every day. So who reads all this creativity? I guess the trick is
      to write for an audience that would be interested in what you have to say,
      and then work out how to find that audience. I'm attempting this with my
      own blog, based on the perspective developed in my book, 'The Limits to
      Travel'
      - see http://www.limitstotravel.org.uk/blog/ Your contributions would be
      welcome.

      So far as I am aware, this is the only blog to focus on travel behaviour and
      how people use the transport network. Please let me know of any blogs that
      I've missed.

      Dr David Metz
      Centre for Transport Studies
      University College London