Invitation to Knoogle 1.0

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2008

      Dear Friends,

      This is to advance-present to you a new sustainability tool that I hope you may find useful, even in its present working form.

      Knoogle 1.0 is an in-process Google-based custom search engine which we are developing as part of our “silo-bridging” New Mobility Knowledge Environment project. It’s now ready for in-house trial use.

      We will be pleased to share it with one and all here, hopefully with some feedback from you as to how to improve for later versions.

      If you drop me a line, I will be pleased to send the beta address on for your use and comments.  I look forward to hearing from you. It’s a tool meant for all of us.

      As always,

      Eric Britton

      PS. The next step in the Knowledge project will be to set up a CO2-busting open videoconferencing/group work service which will accommodate at least one dozen participants working in the areas of world transport policy and practice that bring us al together here.  Stay tuned.