Re: WorldTransport Forum strategy to prepare London for climate change

  • Anzir Boodoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2008
      On 11 Sep 2008, at 11:30, Eric Britton wrote:

      > Mayor of London launches 'world-first' strategy to prepare London
      > for climate change

      Typical... London pretends it has invented everything...

      London didn't have the first Congestion Charge zone in the UK, and I'm
      pretty sure it's not the first to launch a climate change strategy
      either...

      Leeds' one is coming soon, having been through consultation earlier
      this year.

      --
      Anzir Boodoo, PhD student
      The Institute for Transport Studies, The University of Leeds, LEEDS