EcoMobility Alliance - two employment opportunities

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2008
      Hello,

      I am writing to you on behalf of the members of the Global Alliance for
      EcoMobility. We are not-for-profit and promote a transport modal shift to
      sustainable modes and improved accessibility for all. Would it be possible
      for you to include the two employment opportunities on your mailing
      lists/YahooGroup?

      If you have any questions, please contact me by phone or email.

      Best regards,

      Ian

      Ian Perry
      Assistant to the Secretary General