Sustainable Urban Transport - 850 programs and websites - (work in progress)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 3:14 AM

      Dear Colleagues,

      If you go to http://www.knowledge.newmobility.org  and click the link Sustainable Urban Transport on the left menu, you will be taken to a collection of close to one thousand programs and links in a listing that was originally  complied under the auspices of the School of the Built Environment  of Nottingham University and sent to us in mid- 2006. This is I believe a very important resource and while needing updating  and extension to track the fast moving changes in this suddenly very busy field, even in this form it provides a terrific base for tracking the programs  and groups active in this area around the world.

      In a next stage, we would like to ask you to review and share with us all  your corrections and additions to this valuable inventory. Please address  them to me off list, so that we can work our way through them here and make these changes and update this listing here for public consultation and use.

      Kind thanks as always for your collaboration.

      Eric Britton

      PS With the thought of tempting you to go to the web page on the site, I attach a pdf of their original.