The Mobility Education Foundation - http://www.mobilityeducation.org

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008

      As you will see from the attached – our 2008 work program – the New Mobility Kids Network is not on our active list. I think this is a major oversight and would like to think that by encouraging you to have a look at the approach being taken by The Mobility Education Foundation at http://www.mobilityeducation.org, you might chose to take the time and let this list know about similar projects and program, national, international and local.

      The Mobility Education Foundation is inducing a cultural shift in transportation habits by changing the way we educate our youth and empower their decision making. Mobility education attends to the next generation's transportation needs while improving safety, environment, costs, and health.

      Eric Britton

      PS. If you have five minutes you may want to have a look at this short video that we did with the StreetFilms team earlier this summer - http://www.streetfilms.org/archives/velib%E2%80%99/    It gives a taste of our approach, and of our commitment to creative partnerships

       cid:image001.jpg@01C8DAF3.F7EBC130

      Technology transforms time and space