Re: WorldTransport Forum Basic principles of the New Mobility Knowledge Environment networking project

  • Anzir Boodoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21 7:42 AM
      Eric,
      On 21 Aug 2008, at 14:24, Eric Britton wrote:
      > This new project is at http://www.knowledge.newmobility.org and
      > defines itself in terms of the following basic principles. I would
      > be eager to have your comments and suggestions for fine-tuning (or
      > frank abandonment if that’s your message) of this strategic framework.

      It looks to me like it wants to be a Wiki. We don't need the Dewey
      Decimal system if everything's hyperlinked, although it makes more
      sense than the University library classification systems we have over
      here!

      --
      Anzir Boodoo, PhD student
      The Institute for Transport Studies, The University of Leeds, LEEDS