URL link to Mayer Hillman website...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2008

      From: John Pucher [mailto:johnpucher@...]

      My dear public health colleagues and friends in Canada, Australia, Europe, and the USA,

      Mayer Hillman of the UK has just sent me this URL link to his new website, and it provides some really interesting information on all the research he has done in the area of transport, energy, environment, cities, and public health.  You might not agree with all of his findings, but this is a very convenient summary, very well organized, and I find it really useful.  So if any of you have ever searched out his publications, this is a very convenient way to access them.

      Here is the URL link to the Hillman website:  www.mayerhillman.com

      And here is the URL link to my webpage in case you need access to any of my publications or presentations:

      Have a great weekend!

      Your friend in NJ,

      Car-free John (John sans voiture, Juan sin carro, autoloze Jan, bilfria Jan)

      --
      Prof. John Pucher, Rutgers University
      Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy

      For free PDF and Word file downloads of selected publications and PDF files of powerpoint presentations, please see my Rutgers University webpage ("recent publications" and "powerpoints"):

      Pucher Webpage:
      http://www.policy.rutgers.edu/faculty/pucher.html

      Internet photo albums of John's recent trips to Europe, Canada, California, Oregon, and New Orleans:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/JohnPucher

      HOME ADDRESS:
      John Pucher
      235 Felton Avenue