Request of experts in the fields of tourism and mobility

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      Dear Colleague,

      The Lucerne Business School in Switzerland is planning a study about trends
      and development until 2030. For this purpose, we would like to consult
      experts from Europe, US, Asia, Latin Americas and Australia.
      Would you please name some possible experts in the fields of mobility and
      tourism if possible incl. their email contacts? Many thanks in advance for
      investing some of your precious time in our project.

      Yours sincerely.

      Stefan Grötzinger

      WORLD TOURISM FORUM LUCERNE
      c/o Lucerne Business School