Mayer Hillman website (Strongly recommended)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2008

      Note: Mayer Hillman is a Senior Fellow Emeritus since 1992 at the Policy Studies Institute. A qualified architect and town planner, he completed a doctoral thesis on transport, planning and environmental issues in 1970 at the University of Edinburgh. He is a strong proponent of personal carbon trading (and specifically Personal Carbon Allowances, a concept he helped develop), and believes public policy should be more socially and environmentally conscious. I strongly recommend his work and am pleased that we now have this website as a convenient way to access his many important contributions. Eric Britton

      Sent: Sunday, 13 July 2008 13:56

      You may be interested to know that my website has just been created and you may wish to view it on www.mayerhillman.com

      In addition to a Home page, there are five main sections – Climate Change, Transport, Walking & Cycling, Children, and Daylight Saving, representing the themes on which I have focused in my research over the last 40 years.  Within each one of these sections, it is possible to access many of the publications that I have written or co-authored.  I hope you find it informative.

      Kind regards,

      Mayer

      Dr. Mayer Hillman

      Senior Fellow Emeritus