RE: WorldTransport Forum Doors of Perception: June 2008 - Mapping Ecosystem Services

  • lake@sagaris.cl
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 12:38 PM

      One the MAP question: you should check out Green Map System, www.greenmap.org. This is an international non-profit that has an alternative green icon system and a worldwide network. We are just completing Santiago (Chile) Version zero – 10 large maps of the whole city and a 200-page directory and manual on how to use the city better. But the range is everything from very small, to books, workshops, and large-scale projects. Indeed, we consider the participatory methodology an intrínsic part of the process. This is a great resource and they are fine people to work with.

      All best

      Lake

      Lake Sagaris

      Living City (Ciudad Viva)