Sad news - Hans Monderman

  • eric.britton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      Sad news

      Dear Friends

      With much sadness I heard today of the death, early this morning, of Hans Monderman.

      Although he had been suffering from cancer for many months, he remained very active and uncomplaining until the end. He will be very sorely missed by all those who, like me, were able to benefit from his wisdom, intellect, courage and generosity of spirit.

      If anyone wishes to write to his widow Tineke, her address is:
          Fazant 13
          9247 GK Ureterp
          The Netherlands

      Yours

      Ben

      Ben Hamilton-Baillie

      Hamilton-Baillie Associates Limited
      Dean House, 94 Whiteladies Road, Bristol BS8 2QX
      E-mail: ben@...
      Tel: 0117 911 4221
      Mob: 07968 774280
      www.hamilton-baillie.co.uk