Re: WorldTransport Forum New Mobility N/S City Partners Program

  • Chris Bradshaw
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      > . . . here at Indian Institute of Technology
      Roorkee, India, two of my students are working on
      pedestrian behaviour, one as post-graduate thesis and
      other as doctoral thesis in the current semester.

      It is nice to see walking/pedestrians mentioned here.

      For the two students -- and any others -- who want to discuss
      the humblest mode more, consider subscribing to Pednet, the
      international list for walking advocates and those promoting
      pedestrian rights.

      www.flora.org/pednet/

      Chris Bradshaw
      Ottawa, Pednet listowner since 1995