FW: James Robertson - Newsletter Update

  • eric.britton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2007
      On Behalf Of James Robertson
      Sent: Monday, 19 November 2007 14:26
      To: Eric Britton
      Subject: James Robertson - Newsletter Update

      NEWSLETTER UPDATE

      Dear Eric,

      A potentially very important new development was announced on
      14 November � the launch of a Green Fiscal Commission in the
      UK. For details see

      http://www.greenfiscalcommission.org.uk

      Its director is Professor Paul Ekins - our old friend, and
      colleague in the 1980s at The Other Economic Summit (TOES) and
      the New Economics Foundation.

      I knew the Commission was being planned. If I had known the
      launch was imminent, I would have mentioned it in my
      newsletter of the same date.

      Regards,

      James Robertson

      19th November 2007