FW: Carbon Tax Center: A New, More-User-Friendly and Livelier Web site

  • kea@igc.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 11:26 PM

      From: Charles Komanoff [mailto:kea@...]
      Sent:
      Wednesday, September 12, 2007 9:22 PM
      To: charles@...
      Subject:
      Carbon Tax Center: A New, More-User-Friendly and Livelier Web site

      Friends and colleagues --

      We've redesigned CTC's Web site.

      The revamped site (same URL: www.carbontax.org) is fresher, easier to navigate, and, we hope, more interactive.

      Please stop by, take a look, and let us know what you think -- about both the site and taxing carbon as the most efficient and equitable way to put a
      price on carbon.

      Best,

      Charles (Komanoff) and Dan (Rosenblum)

      Why revenue-neutral carbon taxes are essential,
      what's happening now, and how you can help

      Welcome to the
      Carbon Tax Center, where you can find:

      We want your thoughts too. Please read our blog and share your insights.