New Mobility Support of Clinton/Large Cities Climate Initiative - Organizational note

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007

      Dear Friends,

      In your future exchanges on this important subject, please be so kind:

      1. New Mobility Idea Factory hosting these exchanges:
        To post all comments and suggestions concerning the Clinton/Large Cities Climate Initiative specially to the New Mobility Idea Factory via NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com.
        Thanks for doing this rather than allowing your important comments and eventual reference points to be scattered and inconvenient for others to reference.

      2. Add the word “Clinton” to your subject line:
        As usual we ask you to try to keep continuity in the discussions by respecting the original Subject headings where they continue to be relevant. But in any event, please ensure that you pop President Clinton’s name somewhere into your reference. In this way your comment or suggestion will be called up by anyone who clicks to the top link on our support site.

      Kind thanks,

      Eric Britton

      PS. Again the website reference is http://co2.newmobility.org