Re: WorldTransport Forum EU Green Paper on urbantransport - preparations

  • Chris Bradshaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2007
      Eric,

      This EU process on a review of urban transportation is worthy of us
      following it and at the appropriate moment, submitting a comprehensive set
      of comments, that clearly sets out what "new mobility" can offer.

      Please post future key events in the process.

      I would like to try my hand at a paper from the carsharing 'industry.'

      Chris Bradshaw
      Ottawa