Yale University - New Position - Director of Sustainable Transportation Systems

  • Eric Britton (ChoiceMail)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007

      [Forwarded by Todd Litman. (Thanks Todd)]

      Hi Friends at VTPI -

      Thanks very much for your quarterly news letter.  I learn so much from you.

      I need your help in identifying good candidates for a new position that has been created here at Yale - Director of Sustainable Transportation Systems.  This new position stems out of the University's aggressive goals to cut green house gas emissions and enhance transportation on the campus.

      I would be very appreciate if you would be so kind as to pass this notice along to folks you would consider good candidates for the position.

      Best wishes for the new year,

      Sincerely, Bill

      Bill Colehower, AICP LEED-AP
      Associate Director of University Planning
      Yale University Office of Facilities
      Office: 203-432-6866
      Cell:   203-494-9683

      william.colehower@...