World Transport Journal - New summary edition and introduction

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2006
      World Transport Journal - New summary edition and introduction

      Dear Friends of sustainability and social justice wherever you are on this troubled planet,

      We have decided to experiment with another handy communications tool that we happen to have around here to see how we might extend the reach and impact of the Journal of World Transport Policy and Practice. So if you travel today to www.wtransport.org and click the Thinkpad on the top menu, you will see a full synopsis of Vol. 13-1, including the editorial of John Whitelegg along with abstracts of the articles in this issue.

      We hope you find this useful, and if you do it would be good if you might just send on a quick note with your views and suggestions.  You also may find some interest in the section Interact/Collaborate (lower left menu), which is in fact an open invitation for you to get involved.