excellent new video on Global Warming on The Commons

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2006

      There is an excellent new video just produced by the produced by Sveriges Television (SVT),  the Swedish public service television company, which looks at the Global Warming debacle and debate with particular acuity and interest. You can pick it up on the main site of The Commons: Open Society Sustainability Initiative at www.ecoplan.org. You’ll see it under “Evidence” (NEW) on the top menu.

      Since this is part of our push to use the full range of communications tools and media in this important cause, you will see that we have also popped into the page that introduces in addition to the Swedish film some links to a couple other of the videos and films that you will find under the New Mobility Agenda. Lower down on the left menu of The Commons, you will see the beginning of a collection of videos and clips, to which we hope you will chose to add when you have something you think the others might wish to see.