World Review of Intermodal Research

  • Joseph S. Szyliowicz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2006

       Dear Colleagues:

      Since you and your colleagues are working on intermodal issues and have carried out various research projects related to intermodalism, I am writing you in order to bring an exciting new journal to your attention --- The World Review of Intermodal Research (WRITR).   WRITR is a scholarly, peer reviewed journal, the first issue of which has just appeared.  You can find out more about WRITR by consulting its web site:

      We would, of course, welcome relevant manuscripts from you and your colleagues for possible publication.  We are planning to devote an issue to the state of US intermodalism and are, at this time, particularly interested in a few additional potential contributions to this issue.

      Please feel free to disseminate this information as widely as possible to anyone in the US and abroad who is working on intermodal transportation.

      If you have any questions or desire any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Joseph S. Szyliowicz

      North American Editor, WRITR

      Professor

      Graduate School of International Studies

      University of Denver

      Ph:   303-871-2992

      Fax: 303-871-2456