RE: 'elephant in the bedroom' computer game?'utsg@jiscmail.ac.uk

  • Carlos F. Pardo SUTP
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2006

      Will Wright developed SimCity, the Sims, SimAnt, SimEarth and is right now developing a game called Spore (“SimEverything”). Though he’s more into evolution and Gaia-type theories, he may be interested in the topic of transport for a cause…

      Best regards,

      Carlos F. Pardo
      Coordinador de Proyecto
      GTZ - Proyecto de Transporte Sostenible (SUTP, SUTP-LAC)
      Cl 125bis # 41-28 of 404
      Bogotá D.C., Colombia
      Tel:  +57 (1) 215 7812

      Fax: +57 (1) 236 2309