Speaker wanted for int'l conference on transport of mobility disadvantaged (passion not all excluded)

  • DBurden@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006

      This message just passed on by Dan Burden of Walkable Communities (http://www.walkable.org. You’ll see.)

      Dear Mr. Burden :

      Last summer (June 2006), I had the great pleasure to hear you in Montréal at the Forum called  :
      " Transport, aménagement urbain et santé ".

      We are actually involved in the preparation of an international conference that will be held in Montréal in June 2007 :
      " 11th International Conference on Mobility and Transport for Elderly an Disabled Persons (TRANSED 200) "

      My question will seem quite unusual but maybe you could help us :

      Would you know someone who is doing exactly what you are doing, with intelligence and passion, but who is specialized  with paratransit problems/issues ?

      We would need that person to serve as a speaker during a plenary session.

      If so, could you let us know, with the informations where we could reach him ?

      Thank you very much, whether you can help us or not !

      Luc Joubarne
      Analyste - politiques et programmes globaux
      Planification et développement
      AGENCE MÉTROPOLITAINE DE TRANSPORT
      500, Place d'Armes
      27e étage
      Montréal  (Québec)
      H2Y 2W2

      Téléphone :                     (514) 287-2464, poste 4468
      Télécopieur ;                   (514) 287-2460
      Adresse électronique :    ljoubarne@...
      www.amt.qc.ca