AW: WorldTransport Forum Public transport should be free

  • Glotz-Richter, Michael (SBUV)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      the City Bus in the German town Lübben (some 80 km south of Berlin) is free - folowing hte Hasselt experience..

      Best regards
      Michael Glotz-Richter

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2006
        On Behalf Of Pedro Abrantes

        Dear Colleagues,

        We would like to draw your attention to the ninth NECTAR conference
        taking place on 9/12 May 2007 in Porto. The conference is organized by
        the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto (FEUP) and expects
        to gather researchers and academics from several different countries
        covering a wide range of topics. Further details on the event are
        available on the website www.nectarporto.com.

        The NECTAR Conference is the major international event of the Network on
        European Communication and Transportation Activities Research and
        includes the following themes:

        * Transportation chains

        * Transport behaviour

        * Transitions and innovations in transport

        * Transport and land use

        * Freight transport

        * Technology and transport

        * Environmental and safety aspects of transport

        * Networks in energy markets

        * Transport policy and regulation

        * Transport and equity

        * Labour markets and transport

        * Network dynamics

        Information for authors is available from the website:
        http://www.nectarporto.com/abstracsub.htm.

        We look forward to hosting you in Porto for an interesting and rewarding
        conference.

        Best regards,

        Pedro Abrantes

        ____________________________

        NECTAR Conference 2007

        Organizing Committee

        Centro de Investigação do Território, Transportes e Ambiente

        Departamento de Engenharia Civil

        Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto

        Rua Dr Roberto Frias s/n

        4200-465 Porto Portugal

        nectar@...

        Please forward this email to others you think might find it

        interesting and/or useful.