Re: WorldTransport Forum scenarios for mobility levels in 2050

  • Lee Schipper
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      John, kindly download from our web site (www.embarq.wri.org) our papers
      on cars in China. we have presented an unholy future for 2020 that
      foresess less than 1/2 the car ownership of other "forecasts", suggests
      that city congestion and honest car restraints will reduce km/car
      greatly, and propose that such cars will be small and clean. Cust
      overall oil use by more than 75% over the business as usual forecasts
      everyone is pushing. Enjoy!

      Lee Schipper
      Director of Research
      EMBARQ, the WRI Center