Re: WorldTransport Forum Re: bike/transit PS

  • John Whitelegg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2006
      Dave,

      Excellent points.  Please let us have an article for WTPP and (if you agree) conclude with a rail/bike charter which we can press government and railway companies to accept.  What exactly do we want and how are these wants linked to delivering already agreed policy objectives.  Your e-mails already indicate the range of wants but an article would be really useful.

      let me know

      very best wishes

      John