Re: WorldTransport Forum Re: Comment on WTPP Vol 12, No. 3

  • John Whitelegg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 7:05 AM
      Good point about rail and catchment areas. I would like to see an article
      on this. the situation in the Uk is still poor on the bike/train front:

      many train services ban bikes
      cycle parking and cycle facilities (e.g. repair at stations) are poor
      bikes are banned on the Manchester tram system
      cycle track links to and from stations are poor

      It would be good to see a collation of international best practice and some
      recommendations for clear standards.

      very best wishes

      John Whitelegg